sillierthanasillylaugh tagged me!
Rules are: You answer the 11 questions, come up with 11 of your own, and tag 11 people.
1. How would you spend your last day on Earth?
Probably calling up old friends to talk to them one last time, and tell my family I love them. I actually prefer to spend it alone, unless no one knew it was my last day, in which case, I’d spend it with my best friend and family, to see them smile and laugh one last time.
2. What scientific discovery would you like to see in your lifetime the most?
A way to defeat AIDS.
3. If someone invited you into their mind, who would you like to have asked you?
Jesus Christ. I mean, that kind of love for humanity, the knowledge of the wonders of the universe…
4. What’s the most important thing on your nightstand/thing next to your bed you keep things on?
Either my iPhone or my laptop. My entire life is on those devices, from my Bible to my schoolwork to my fanfiction.
5. What’s a talent you wish you could have?
The ability not to procrastinate.
6. What’s your dream bed (canopy, water, trundle, etc?)
Twin XL Tempurpedic mattress on a bed frame that’s a bit high off the ground.
7. What’s your favorite dream?
Uhhh… all the dreams I really remember right now are crazy Prozac-induced lunacy, but there was this one about a princess and her shapeshifter-dragon lover that was fun.
8. How you ever had a supernatural/unnatural/unexplainable occurrence happen to you?
If you count unexpectedly high test scores (which sometimes I do)
9. Is there anything you must do in a certain order?
Not that I’m aware of no…
10. What album can you listen to repeatedly?
Tonight, by TobyMac
11. What non-standard subject should be mandatory in school?
Basic Ettiquette, or How Not to Be an Uncouth Peasant in Public